We're very thankful the month of January has come and gone! I think this has to be one of the coldest winters on record. I wish the workplace would shut down when the temps are fall below negative, but unfortunately we all go about our business. With the way it's been this winter, we'd never go anywhere if we stayed home due to the temperatures! Thankful for cars that start during these ridiculous cold temperatures, and a furnace that keeps us warm! We haven't even been able to enjoy the snow this winter. It's been so cold that we can't go sledding or make a snowman! Whenever it is above freezing, there isn't much snow. It's getting old fast, but we know as the time passes so does the weather.
Easton and I ventured out to our first pee-wee wrestling tournament and CL-GLR varsity wrestling tournament this past month. Easton did great and seemed pretty pleased with all the excitement. I hesitated to bring him to sporting events, I didn't think he'd sit in the stands. But he does pretty well. As long as we have an open bleacher in front of us, snacks, and friends, he stays content. Next on the agenda, a CLHS basketball game!
Here are some pictures from the month.
What, you don't read books naked? ;) I couldn't resist taking these pictures, Mark thinks I'm weird, but those butt cheeks are just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment